Tom Mollerus' Projects: ClickHeat for ColdFusion
ClickHeat uses ColdFusion 8's
ClickHeat for ColdFusion is a port of ClickHeat by LabsMedia, which is written in PHP.
You're welcome to view the ClickHeat demo or download the code.
- Plug-and-play script to capture clicks on any web page
- Segmentation of clicks by page
- Clicks can be viewed as color-coded heatmap or as click map
- Clicks can be viewed by day, week, or month
- Maps are laid over target web page with convenient transparency slider
- Configurable heatmap color range
- Legend and footer showing color spectrum used, total clicks, date range, and execution time
- Server: ColdFusion 8 (with the ability to write logfiles to a directory on the server)
- I still need to adjust the code to account for liquid, centered layouts, because right now the clicks used in the map may not match with the page they're overlaying. (Because your browser that you're viewing the map in may be wider or narrower than for the person who clicked-- causing the page you see not to match up with the clicks.) But it should be straightforward to handle.